- Are you interested in applying for an IHC Community Grant?
- Are you looking for tips on publicizing your programs or fundraising ideas?
- Do you want to create community conversations in your town or neighborhood?
Representatives from Illinois nonprofit organizations are invited to join us for this special grant application and resource day. During the workshop, you’ll learn about the many ways in which the Illinois Humanities Council provides support for nonprofits, while making important connections and creating potential collaborations with other local organizations.
Schedule of events:
- 10:00 AM – Overview of IHC Community Grant Guidelines and Application Procedures with IHC Program Officer Ryan Lewis
- 11:00 AM – Facilitated roundtable exchanges on fundraising, communications, and other nonprofit issues with special guests
- 12:30 PM – Lunch and demonstration of other IHC resources, including the DIY Café Society Toolkit
Read our Community Grant guidelines. The next grant application deadlines are April 15, 2010 and July 15, 2010.
When registering, please provide your name, the name of the organization you will be representing, and the organization’s address and phone number.
For more information, please call 312.422.5580.