- Are you interested in applying for an IHC Community Grant?
- Are you looking for tips on publicizing your programs?
- Are you looking for more effective ways to raise funds?
Representatives from Illinois nonprofit organizations are invited to join us for this special grant application and resource day. During the workshop, you’ll learn about the many ways in which the Illinois Humanities Council provides support for nonprofits, while making important connections and creating potential collaborations with other local organizations.
Schedule of Events:
- 10:00 – 11:00 AM: Overview of IHC Community Grant Guidelines and Application Procedures with IHC Director of Programs and Partnerships Dimitra Tasiouras and IHC Program Liaison Kay Rippelmeyer- Tippy
- 11:15 AM – 12:20 PM: Facilitated Community Roundtable & Peer Exchange Discussions
- Foundations of Fundraising
- Building a Better Communications Plan
- 12:30 PM: Lunch with tour of Varsity Center for the Arts by Cathy Field
- 1:15 PM: Adjourn
Read our Community Grant guidelines. The next grant application deadlines are January 15, 2011 and April 15, 2011.
This event is free and open to the public. Registration for this event is required and must be made by October 15, 2010. You can register online, by email, or by phone at 312.422.5580.
When registering, please provide your name, the name of the organization you will be representing, and the organization’s address and phone number.
For more information, please call 312.422.5580.