Join us for a performance of How Long Will I Cry? and teen workshop on youth violence.
How Long Will I Cry?, woven together from interviews gathered by journalist Miles Harvey and his students at DePaul University, provides raw, truthful insight into the problem of youth violence. By giving voice to those who know the tragic consequences of violence first-hand—families of the victims, residents of crime-ridden neighborhoods and especially young people.
This event is free and open to the public.
- 3/11/13 CPL: Carter G. Woodson Regional Branch
- 3/12/13 CPL: Austin Branch
- 3/13/13 CPL: Humboldt Park Branch
- 3/13/13 Gary Comer Youth Center (CPL: Greater Grand Crossing Branch)
- 3/14/13 CPL: West Englewood Branch
- 3/14/13 CPL: Little Village Branch
- 3/16/13 CPL: Harold Washington Library Center
How Long Will I Cry? is part of the “Now Is the Time: Voices of Youth Violence” community tour and is made possible in part by a grant from the Illinois Humanities Council, the National Endowment for the Humanities, and the Illinois General Assembly.
For more information, please contact Hallie Gordon at (312) 654-5607 or visit steppenwolf.org.