Toussaint Losier and J.R., co-founders of the Anti-Eviction Campaign, will be joining us as our guest speakers.
From Crain’s Chicago Business: “How Chicago’s foreclosure crisis led to guerilla activism”
Questions for Consideration
Want to learn more?
- In These Times: 1 in 3 Foreclosures Were Triggered by Bank Error
- PR Web: Year-Long Study of Chicago Area Housing Shows Impediments in Enforcement
- Chicago Weekly: House Keeping
- Huffington Post: Foreclosure Review Find Potentially Widespread Errors
- Chicago Now: Housing activists welcome New York Times coverage, want more gender balance
Free and open to the public. For more information please call 312.422.5580.
If you need a sign interpreter or require other arrangements to fully participate, please call 312.422.5580. For parking locations near the facility, please visit ChicagoParkingMap.com.