Amenti is the Egyptian Goddess guarding the world of the dead.
Within her gates lie the horrors of the Egyptian underworld.
Terror after terror await those who dare to enter.
But be careful, Amenti jealously guards her gates and assures that no one escapes.
This attraction is one of the most talked about events in the DeKalb area every October. Over 3,000 people experience the horrors of Amenti each year.
This event takes place inside the historic Egyptian Theatre in downtown DeKalb, IL. The Egyptian Theatre is managed and operated by P.E.T. (Preservation of Egyptian Theatre, Inc.) a non-profit organization.
The proceeds from this event go towards the ongoing operations and building improvement of this historic landmark.
Over 20 different scenes on 6 different levels the Egyptian New and exciting scenes, paths, and surprises for 2012!
A concession stand will be provided by Feed’em Soup Community Project with 100% of concession sales benefiting the 501(c)(3) community restaurant.
- Friday October 19th 7:00pm – 11:30pm
- Saturday October 20th 7:00pm – 11:30pm
- Sunday October 21st 7:00pm – 10:00pm
- Friday October 26th 7:00pm – 11:30pm
- Saturday October 27th 7:00pm – 11:30pm
- Sunday October 28th 7:00pm – 10:00pm
- Tuesday October 30th 7:00pm – 10:00pm
- Wednesday October 31st 7:00pm – 11:30pm
For more information, visit http://www.EgyptianTheatre.org or http://www.Amenti.info.