Join us for the 2010 Public Humanities Award Benefit Luncheon honoring…
Anna Eleanor Roosevelt
Vice President of Global Corporate Citizenship
The Boeing Company
Given annually by the IHC, the Public Humanities Award recognizes individuals and organizations for their contributions to public understanding of the role the humanities play in enriching civic life and strengthening communities. We honor Anne Roosevelt for her deep and lifelong commitment to the importance of the humanities in a healthy democracy and to a vibrant community life—in neighborhood, state, nation, and the world.
11:30 a.m. – Reception
12:00 p.m. – Luncheon
Robert D. Blackwell, Sr. and James M. Newcomb
The Honorable Pat Quinn
The Honorable Richard J. Durbin
The Honorable Richard M. Daley
Sponsorships and reservations can be purchased online or through our donor reply form. Individual reservations are $175 each.
- Angel ($25,000 and up): 2 tables for 10 at the luncheon / Option to make personal remarks from the podium / A full page for logo or greeting in the program / Signage at the event
- Visionary ($15,000 and up): 1 table for 10 at the luncheon / Recognition from the podium during the event / A half page for logo or greeting in the program / Signage at the event
- Benefactor ($10,000 and up): 1 table for 10 at the luncheon / A quarter page for logo or greeting in the luncheon program / Signage at the event
- Patron ($5,000 and up): 1 table for 10 at the luncheon / Signage at the event
- Sponsor ($2,500 and up): 1 table for 10 at the luncheon
- Sustainer ($1,250 and up): 4 reservations for the luncheon
- Supporter ($750): 2 reservations for the luncheon
Individual reservations: $175 each
Contributions of $2,500 or more received by April 28, 2010 will be listed in the invitation.
Contributions of $750 or more received by June 8, 2010 will be listed in the luncheon program.
All contributions will be listed on the IHC’s website.
For more information about the luncheon or sponsorship opportunities, please call Kristina A. Valaitis at 312.422.5580 or email email@example.com.
Reservations are held at the door. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent of the law. All funds raised will help the Illinois Humanities Council create opportunities for lifelong learning, civic reflection and dialogue, and community enrichment throughout Illinois.
More information about this event & the Public Humanities Award.